3 reasons why 27 Regents Court is the best block for sale on Sovereign Islands
1. 29 Meters of water frontage with direct ocean access- the best for boaters!
2. Cul- de- sac position - Quiet and privacy
3. The CHEAPEST block for sale- the obvious...motivated sellers!
The owners want this block sold asap so please make an offer
Please watch the video to see why this land is the best block.
Who does this block suit
- Do you have a 85 ft boat...great you can fit it on this block
- Do you have kids..great the cul- de - sac is quiet and safe
- Want to build your dream home..great I can arrange builders quotes
About regents court
- The most quiet street on Sovereign Islands
- Exclusive palm lined street
- Cul de sac
- Parks at the end of the street
- Not one other home is for sale in Regents court which shows that residents loving living in Regents Court
About Sovereign Islands
- An exclusive Island estate on the Gold Coast Broadwater
- 24 hour security
- 20 minutes drive to the Southport schools
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
I was referred to Alex Phillis Real Estate by a friend. Alex referred me to his father Brian and after some long distance discussions because I live in Taiwan, Brian promised me a marketing strategy for my apartment in 5 Lawson Street Southport Towers. When the strategy was sent to me with the promise that it would be sold in 30 days, I was amazed, as I tried another Agent for nearly 6 months and he couldn't sell it. Brian wrote brilliant words for the advertisement and organised the first Open Inspection. The second lookers loved what I had on offer and immediately signed a contract which was accepted and finalised within 30 days. It must be far easier to sell when you live in Australia (not usually easy from overseas) and I was really happy with Alex and Brian Phillis and his strategies and his ability to close the sale. I cant recommend this organisation more! Honest, reliable and did what they said.
if you arent sure which Agent to use when selling, hire a family business and see why. It is with pleasure that I have an opportunity to say how happy I was to have Alex and Brian sell my home recently. Their mannerisms towards me and my cause, was nothing less than the best. They not only sold it for the price I was asking but sold it in a short time. I would definitely work with alex and brian again, without hesitation.
Alex was great! He gave us his full attention both during the purchase of our new property and the sale of our current house! Both properties, yes both! bought and sold in a week. He has the buyers and the connections backed up with business industry knowledge. On a personal note, Alex knew I was nervous and catered for that, keeping me up to date every day. A great guy, with a big future!