Beds: 4 Baths: 2 Landsize: 5.3ha (13.1 acres) (approx)
Another Exclusive Listing by Bespoke Gold Coast Realty.
Address: 303 Latimers Crossing Road, Advancetown QLD 4211.
This is an once in a lifetime chance to have your own 14-acre hobby farm, along the well-known Nerang River. The serenity of this beautiful retreat will sell quickly, so don't miss out and call me today. This is a rare opportunity to secure your family this amazing property, just around the corner to the Nerang town centre and approximately 15minutes to the Gold Coast.
The property is located only minutes to the M1 Motorway, approximately 15 to 25 minutes to the Gold Coast beaches and theme parks. This property is very unique, secluded and private, immersing in a beautiful natural setting with peaceful views and a private road inside the property down to Nerang river.
Just to name some of the property features:
• 5.3 hectares of land (approximately 13.95acres).
• Private and peaceful.
• Ideal hobby farm, weekend retreat or family home.
• Fruit trees including strawberry guavas, mangoes, oranges, bush lemons, bananas and a huge macadamia nut tree.
• Ideally situated 10 min drive from Nerang town centre.
• 35 min drive to Gold Coast airport and approximately an hour to Brisbane Airport.
• 800 metres of road frontage with 400 metres of Nerang riverfront and water rights.
• Duplex brick veneer home with Nectre 15 wood fire.
• Each house has two bedrooms, a kitchen, lounge, dining room & bathroom.
• Inground pool.
• Double carport.
• One occupied shed.
• Double door garage.
• 3 phase power to house.
• Fireproof insulating roof paint("Thermobond").
• 300 metres to Advancetown Hotel and Rural Fire Station.
• Currently rated Rural B but potential for development as: eco cabins, medical retreat, religious retreat or educational facilities, art studio (subject to council approval).
• Excellent neighbours, with none too close.
• Views South to Page's Pinnacle and the Hinze Dam, capture your imagination of what you can do within the serenity of this property.
• Explore your own hidden oasis and walking tracks along Nerang river.
• Owner is downsizing to a unit somewhere in town.
• The potential for the 2032 Olympic games is also a consideration for your imagination to go wild.
At Bespoke Gold Coast Realty we welcome you to inspect this property and other properties we have listed in the search for your new home. This premium property may be the one for you.
At Bespoke Gold Coast we also offer quick free appraisals if you are buying or selling.
For more information on this amazing 14-acre property and your own private inspection please visit www.bespokegoldcoast.com or call Shaun Spain: Mob: 0451252888
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein, the opportunity's are endless however are subject to council approval due to the property being zoned Rural B.
Photos are copyright, and owned by Bespoke Gold Coast Realty.
Property ID : 61881080
Bedrooms : 4
Bathrooms : 2
Landsize : 5.3ha (13.1 acres) (approx)
Price : Offers over $1950000
Property Status : For Sale